When: Friday, April 24 at 7:30 pm
($15 in advance or at the door)
Saturday, April 25 at 2:30 pm
($10 in advance or at the door)
Saturday, April 25 dinner show at 5 pm ($50 ticket)
Where: WWSHS Commons and Auditorium
What: Join us for an incredible night of talent featuring performances by Esprit, The Classics and The Show Band. The Saturday evening event will also include a full dinner, cash raffle, silent auction and as well as feature soloists and small groups performances during dinner.
The Cabaret show will include the competition sets for both groups as well
as a “Love” themed line-up of new material. This special evening allows the WWS show choirs to showcase their talents one last time before the season ends.
Come see the WWS commons transformed into a fine dining establishment with a dinner stage and our show choir students as table servers. Invite your family, friends and neighbors and consider supporting our efforts by becoming a table sponsor. Dinner tables sell out quickly. If you become a table sponsor for $600 you will have access to priority dinner and auditorium seating. Tickets go on sale to table sponsors early.
Ticket Information Coming Soon!
Check out this link to get a feel for the night
Cabaret 2020 - Chairs
- Reservations/Seating/Student Jobs: Susan Lewis
- Auction: Julie Miller, Amy Henniff, Kelly Steffens
- Cash Raffle: Elizabeth Kennedy
- Food/Beverage: Michelle Harvey, Liz Cortez and Michelle Zielinski
- Finance: Lisa Peterman
- Decorations Elisa Crandall, Donna Struthers, Kate Reinhart
- Photo wall: Kate Reinhart and Misty Alvis
- Table Settings: Jen McNicholas and Caren Talbot
- Volunteers: Cindi Emma
- Set up/tear down: Cheech Moore and Jay Seymour
- Student Meals: Maria Gordon
- Publicity/Poster: Theresa Ferguson and Jamie Sessions
- Photography/Videos: Chris and Jim Arrigo
- Programs: Judy Bilitzki
- Event Chair: Laura Seymour (firstname.lastname@example.org)